so my plan for halloween is to dress up as a Nazgul with my black horse and go trick or treating but instead of saying “trick or treat” i’ll either scream or hiss “Bagginssssssssss, Shhhhhhhire” and then ransack their villages in my search for the One Ring
i was joking
oh dear god
HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU TERRORIZE
I make no apology for being obsessed with the idea of Worf cooking a pound cake (from the episode “The Game”)
ned: “you know what our problem is?”
chuck: “if you’re referring to the touching thing, I see it as more of an obstacle than a problem!”
So anyway I am working on a new book of people I hope you hate and are drawn to???
So it’s officially been a year since Mari and I made these blogs. We got to talking and have both been meaning to celebrate reaching follower milestones (30k and 3k!) But considering it’s our anniversary, we decided to celebrate with what brought us closer together: Legolas and Aragorn! And to do that, we’re hosting a joint giveaway!
The prizes are as follows:
- Both Legolas and Aragorn T-Shirts (Winner chooses size!)
- United Cutlery Fighting Knives of Legolas
- Sterling Silver Ring of Barahir
- 20” NECA Legolas Figure
- 20” NECA Aragorn Figure
- Sterling Silver Elven Brooch
- Prancing Pony and Green Dragon stein glasses
So here’s how it’s gonna be (AKA The Rules!):
- Since this is a follower appreciation giveaway of sorts, you must be following me and Aragorn!
- No giveaway blogs! (We will check!)
- Reblog to your heart’s content! (Just be polite and try not to spam.)
- Likes count!
- Keep your ask box open so we can contact you with the good news!
- Any questions regarding the giveaway are to be sent to me (Legolas).
The giveaway ends August 31st, 2014! We will select ONE lucky winner via random number generator.
We are willing to ship anywhere in the world!
Thanks for following, and good luck!
Last day is tomorrow!!!
imagine your icon secretly getting in your bed and cuddling with you while you’re sleeping.
I call that tuesday.
“Lee’s like carved out of stone, he’s an absolute Adonis”, Mackenzie told us, should inquiring minds want to know. (x)